- Cover is provided by integrated Care Services.
- The out of hours NHS telephone number is 1 1 1. Calls are free from landlines and mobiles.
- For a medical EMERGENCY ring 999
- A doctor is available at all times, but we ask that requests for such visits are made only in the case of genuinely urgent medical need.
- For further help and information you can access the South Sefton CCG website via the link below
South Sefton GP Extra Service
South Sefton Primary Healthcare is providing routine general practice appointments for any person registered with a GP practice in South Sefton.
The service is provided at Litherland Town Hall, Hatton Hill Road, Litherland, L21 9JN
Weekday evenings 5pm - 8pm
Saturday, Sunday & Bank Holidays 10am-1pm
Please ring the Practice if you require an appointment with a GP, Advanced Nurse Practitioner or Practice Nurse between these times.
Please note that this is not an Urgent Care service or drop-in centre. All appointments must be pre booked through your own GP Practice.